We Have More Than 40 Years of Experience. [email protected]
ban

GCB hitachi and abb Service for sale

Hitachi's purchase of ABB's Power Grids business to be ..., which announced in December 2018 it would acquire ABB's power grids business, expects to complete the purchase in the first half of 2020. Hitachi will acquire an 80.1% stake in the power grids business, making it a consolidated subsidiary. Hitachi has entered into a purchase option to acquire the remaining 19.9% stake, making Power…

[email protected]
Get Quick Quote

Need more information about our products and prices?Just contact us, we are waiting for you!

  • productname
  • name
  • email
  • telephone
  • message

Relate Product

CONTACT CONTACT US

Are You Looking for A Consultant?

toTop
Click avatar to contact us
Hi,may I help you with products, price, etc?
Chat Online